Fundraise your way
You can help raise funds for gynaecological cancer research however you want!
If you’ve decided to hold an event or join a charity sports event for Cherish, thank you! We have some tips and tools that you can use to maximise your efforts.
If you’re sharing your event on social media, please remember to tag us, and we’ll proudly support your efforts through our socials too. If you want to chat about a new fundraising idea or seek some advice, please contact us.
Here are six ways to get your fundraising started:
- Host a breakfast, morning tea, lunch, dinner, movie night or cocktails
- Run guessing games, sweepstakes, silent auctions – it’s up to you!
- Challenge your workmates to dress down, dress up or bake up a storm for a gold coin donation
- Recycle for a good cause – collect bottles and cans for containers for change and donate the proceeds to Cherish
- Ask for donations in lieu of gifts for birthdays and Christmas
- Convince a local business to ‘round it up’ and donate part of their proceeds for the day, week or month to Cherish