Total Raised So FarDonate
Thank you for supporting The Battle 2018
Under the lights of the Sandstorm Beach Club, we were wowed once again by The Battle teams and their energy, team spirit and good humour. There was sweat, there were tears and there was laughter aplenty.
If you were there, we hope you had a lot of fun. As you know, the Battle is not about whether you win, loss or draw – it’s about sharing life and all the joy and challenges it brings. And it’s about raising funds that will improve the lives of women and girls with gynaecological cancer.
Together, we raised over $83,000 Thank you, everyone!
If you’d like to catch a glimpse of the action, check out the photos and videos on our Facebook page.
Congratulations to our special winners
- Our competition winners are the Naughty Nipplets
- An honourable second place to the Queensland X-Ray Skeleton Crew
- Fundraising winners: WayObermairHead with a grand total of $28,869
- Best-dressed winners: The Sandy Cracks
- Nat’s choice: Tooth Fairies
Thank you to our speaker, sponsors and supporters
- Kirsten, who with her moving story about living with ovarian cancer, reminded us why we Battle and what’s important in life
- Nat Cook, who always raises the fun and competition to a new level
- Our sponsors, who make it possible for all the funds you raise to go directly to research:
- Becker Helicopter Pilot Academy
- The Standard Market Company
- Brisbane Private Hospital
- Malouf Pharmacies
- Offf Planet Simulation
- Queensland X-Ray
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
Have your say about The Battle 2018
While this year’s Battle is still fresh in your minds, we’d love to hear your feedback and ideas about The Battle 2018. You can send them to us by emailing email@example.com.
The Battle 2018 photos are here! Please download and save the photos you would like to keep.
Stay in touch
#CherishBattle #CanYouDigIt #CherishWomen