Create your own fundraising activity
Thank you for creating an event or activity that will raise funds for Cherish Women’s Cancer Foundation to support our efforts to find and fund better treatments for gynaecological cancer.
We’ve got some great tools available to help you in your efforts! To get started, here’s some tips:
- Create an idea!
- Set up an Everyday Hero fundraising page (see below for details, or click here)
- Use tools available here to set up your event or activity
- Share the info and get the word out!
- Have fun at your event or activity
- Funds raised can be committed via Everyday Hero automatically or send a cheque to Cherish
- Congratulate yourself on a job well done!
Like many not-for-profit organisations, we’ve partnered with Everyday Hero to give donors an easier way to donate and fundraise, meet like-minded individuals and share their acts of giving with others.
This can be as a one-off donation or gift, or as part of a fundraising program or event.
By clicking on this link, you will go through to Everyday Hero’s portal. If you do not already have an Everyday Hero fundraising page, it will prompt you to set up your own page, which is free. You can opt to make a donation by a variety of payment methods or take part in a fundraising activity where you can encourage others to support you over time. Every donation made in support of you is then recorded on your fundraising page along with a message of support from your donors.
All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.