Cherish Women’s Cancer Foundation’s primary goal is to find and fund clinical research that results in better treatments for gynaecological cancer patients that can be developed and implemented quickly.
Our secondary goals include funding research into prevention, early detection and a cure.
Our goals for 2016 are:
- Double our positive financial impact
- Launch a refined logo and brand identity by November 2015
- Redevelop the Cherish website by November 2015
- Launch a patient-focused Smartphone App by January 2016
- Partner with a national sponsor to a minimum three-year commitment
- Build on the success of The Battle beach volleyball tournament in Brisbane by holding it again in April 2016
- Implement a new fundraising activation that generates profit towards research (and has ability to be repeated annually)
Cherish is well on its way to meet these goals. If you have any ideas on how to help us meet these goals, please let us know.